THE LATEST NEWS
about our hub
Exciting news … we’re hiring!
- Developing and leading youth ministry within the church and wider community.
- Building positive relationships with young people and promoting social, emotional and spiritual growth.
- Working alongside local youth work partnerships to support and develop the youth provision in the local community.
- Contributing to the planning, delivery and evaluation of the church youth work curriculum.
- To support the wider youth provision within Oasis Academy MediaCityUK
As well as a passion for youth work, this is very much a relationship and ministry building role and the successful applicant will also need to demonstrate:
- A relevant qualification in Youth Work and Ministry or is able to demonstrate relevant experience at this level within the sector.
- Experience working within a youth/faith/community setting alongside other statutory and voluntary organisations
- Previous experience implementing youth ministry programmes
Applications close on Monday 8th November 2021 at 9am. For more information please visit Oasis Jobs. Call Rev Ruth Watson on 07811 859706 if you have any questions about this role.