Working in partnership with Salford Community Leisure we offer a varied holiday club program for 10 weeks of the year where young people can enjoy a variety of activities and receive a free healthy lunch. Our provision is renowned in Salford for delivering high quality activities including:
- Arts & crafts and trips
- As well as high quality hot meals and lunches.
- Clubs run from 10am – 3pm
- We can cater for up to 120 young people per day.
Our Holiday Club will be back during the Summer Holidays on the following dates:
- Week 1: Monday 26th to Thursday 29th July
- Week 2: Monday 2nd to Thursday 5th August
- Week 3: Monday 9th to Thursday 12th August
- Week 4: Monday 16th to Thursday 19th August
FREE! You can book your child onto the full week (Monday to Thursday) or onto individual days.
The council is obliged to confirm that you are eligible to claim free school meals in order for your to access a free place, and will do so by checking the data held on your housing benefit and/or council tax reduction claim and/or against the data held by the DWP and HMRC, via the Department for Education eligibility checking service, to verify that you are entitled to claim free school meals.